Cured meats and/or sausages, such as Salami, Coppa, Prosciutto, and Bresaola
Variety of soft, semi soft, and hard cheeses, such as Brie, Gouda, Manchego, and Cambozola (just to name a few…)
SMAK DAB sweet and seasonal mustards, such as Fig Port, Red Wine + Plum, Cranberry Wine, Apple Whisky and Spiced Pumpkin Mustard
Crackers, torn bread, or crostini
Complementing garnishes, such as olives, honey, grapes, almonds, walnuts, quince, figs, marinated artichokes, dried fruit, and pickles
Find yourself a nice big platter; wood or slate works best. Arrange the cheese, meats, breads, and garnishes naturally around the platter with appropriate forks and cheese knifes. Don’t forget to include your SMAK DAB sweet mustard in a small dish, or simply straight from the jar. Crack open some wine or local crafted beer to get the party started. These platters are simple to put together but very satisfying to feed a larger crowd.
*SMAK DAB sweet mustards pair beautifully with both cured meats and cheese. Below is a short pairing for cheeses and meats with our seasonal mustards.
- Fig Port Mustard: Enjoy this sweet and jammy mustard with warm brie cheese, salty prosciutto, and robust blue cheeses.
- Red Wine + Plum Mustard: Savor this delicate mustard with rich bison sausages, soft goats cheese, and syrupy balsamic.
- Cranberry Wine Mustard: Tart and sweet! Dab on a wedge of camembert cheese, herby crackers, dried apricots, or a liver pate spread.
- Apple Whisky Mustard: The warm spices in this mustard complement sharp cheddars or smoked goudas, walnuts, and crusty water bread.
- Spiced Pumpkin Mustard: Warm and comforting! Try with a chuck of honey drizzled Manchego, spicy salami, toasted almonds, and salty kalamata olives.